Wednesday, January 26, 2011

INTRODUCTION TO PARADISE PERU


Hello everyone my name is Jesus Orozco. I am a freshmen at UCD. Even though a geography class was never offered at my high school I am declaring myself as a Geography Environmental Science (GES) major. I have not traveled much but I spend large amounts of time on Google earth checking out places around the globe. 

 


I chose Peru because of its unique culture and from what I’ve read it has a phenomenal scenic geography. By blogging about Peru  I hope to gain a better understanding about its unique physical features.

Peru is a coastal country located in the South Pacific Ocean in South America between Ecuador and Chili. Its coordinates are 10 00 S, 76 00 W. Peru has many geographic formations from mountain peaks (Machu Picchu) and lofty plateaus, to valleys and dessert to the west. 



No comments:

Post a Comment